Ooh how clever you are - I love these! Am inclined to want to choose a favourite but all the colours work so beautifully, I can't. Was the original in your garden?
Hi Kenda, Yes the original was taken this summer in the back garden...sadly not much left in the flower beds at this point but looking forward to the colour display of the trees soon, after that-it will be bleak!bleak!bleak! till next year. I feel colour deprived in the winter so I usually turn to my glass work for a fix!
Ooh how clever you are - I love these! Am inclined to want to choose a favourite but all the colours work so beautifully, I can't. Was the original in your garden?
ReplyDeleteHi Kenda, Yes the original was taken this summer in the back garden...sadly not much left in the flower beds at this point but looking forward to the colour display of the trees soon, after that-it will be bleak!bleak!bleak! till next year. I feel colour deprived in the winter so I usually turn to my glass work for a fix!
ReplyDelete