Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Midsummer's Picnic

Hello everyone!

Nice to see you all here on such a beautiful day.I have been busy preparing the strawberries and popping champagne corks for the 20 or so guests.


The champagne is chilled and so refreshing on a hot summer's day!



Strawberries and Cream!Delicious!!


With a little Flicker magic, I think we have enough to go round!


Here is my outfit for the day! The dress is Indian cotton and very comfortable and the little necklace compliments it perfectly!

I've brought a little rose for the bouquet.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
And
I'd like to offer a toast to our lovely hostess...

To Kendalee!!!

Salute!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, your dress is beautiful, and I do love chamagne - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the champagne-it has gone straight to my head! Love your dress and those strawberries look delicious. I like the way the cream has filled their little dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll toast to that! Thanks for the champagne - only a little glass for me please or I will be dancing on the picnic tables... love the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't you look lovely?! And thanks for all the bubbly, strawberries and cream, it just wouldn't be a proper summer picnic without those! And the rose - gorgeous! From your garden?

    It has been my pleasure to host such a fun affair, with a group of wonderful, creative guests! And I kinda hope someone gave Beverly an extra glass of champers - a little dancing on tables is always good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm...the chapagne was the perfect end to a perfect evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Thanks for bringing so much and sharing it with us! You look beautiful too! That necklace really suits the dress so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those strawberries may be the best ones I have ever seen!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late! I'm late! I hope I can catch a last few drops of champagne and nibble on a leftover strawberry! I think you should repeat the picnic thing this weekend and this time I will be there early and help you pop the corks! PS The blue dress and necklace look lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your presentation. I just enjoyed strawberries IN champagne the other day...celebrations everywhere! Thank you for your creative offerings.

    ReplyDelete