Some local floraSailing on the catamaranThe pre-1957 vintage automobiles still on the roads
Other forms of transportation
Sunset
Oh it all looks AMAZING!!! You've captured it so beautifully. I can almost smell the sea, feel the sun and sense the nostalgic laid-back vibe. I hope you had as fabulous a time as these images suggest!
This is a beautiful photo-essay. I love how you grouped the photos as you told your story. Beautiful photographs; it looks like a beautiful country.
Cuba! Such an intriguing retro country! [Has had various ties with our country South Africa]
Oh it all looks AMAZING!!! You've captured it so beautifully. I can almost smell the sea, feel the sun and sense the nostalgic laid-back vibe. I hope you had as fabulous a time as these images suggest!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful photo-essay. I love how you grouped the photos as you told your story. Beautiful photographs; it looks like a beautiful country.
ReplyDeleteCuba! Such an intriguing retro country! [Has had various ties with our country South Africa]
ReplyDelete