Oh, Irises! I'm in love with that window. Blue and white combined is always so fresh and pretty, isn't it?Happy blue Monday!
Beautiful stained glass blue! This colour week is a lot of fun!
Your repetitive diamond is so effective in showing off your blue!
is this your house?! beautiful!
love the glass!!! lovely! great mosaic too.
I am a fellow color week player, nice to visit your lovely blog! Very nice blues!See you in green tomorrow!
Very vivid choices—love it! :)
Oh, Irises! I'm in love with that window. Blue and white combined is always so fresh and pretty, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHappy blue Monday!
Beautiful stained glass blue! This colour week is a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteYour repetitive diamond is so effective in showing off your blue!
ReplyDeleteis this your house?! beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove the glass!!! lovely! great mosaic too.
ReplyDeleteI am a fellow color week player, nice to visit your lovely blog! Very nice blues!
ReplyDeleteSee you in green tomorrow!
Very vivid choices—love it! :)
ReplyDelete