How beautiful - love the soft bluey purple fabrics. And the bit of leaded glass - how complementary!
I LOVE how the glass at the bottom echoes the pansies so beautifully!I've so enjoyed seeing your lovely photographs and I hope you continue to share them with us all! :)
more gorgeous glass! thank you for joining us!
Pretty purples... I feel so tranquil in this space. Glad to meet you this week! Stay in touch!
Love the rhythm of the repetition of the shapes in the purple haze!
My favorite is winter warmers!So great idea of these textures!!!I love it!Be HappyParisa
Such lovely and serene purples you captured. Gorgeous!
How beautiful - love the soft bluey purple fabrics. And the bit of leaded glass - how complementary!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how the glass at the bottom echoes the pansies so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteI've so enjoyed seeing your lovely photographs and I hope you continue to share them with us all! :)
more gorgeous glass! thank you for joining us!
ReplyDeletePretty purples... I feel so tranquil in this space. Glad to meet you this week! Stay in touch!
ReplyDeleteLove the rhythm of the repetition of the shapes in the purple haze!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is winter warmers!So great idea of these textures!!!I love it!
ReplyDeleteBe Happy
Parisa
Such lovely and serene purples you captured. Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete