Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Colour Week...Green

Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal,Scotland, Catch the ferry to Rothesay!



Swirly Glass


Jade Elephant from Thailand.



Etruscan Statuette from Italy





Kitchen Backsplash Mosaic

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a truly happy, gorgeous ferry terminal! I love how you echoed the swirls and shadows in your other photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos. i love the tile backsplash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That roofing of the Ferry Terminal is quite impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of greens. That ferry terminal is absolutely gorgeous! And I love the little jade elephant & the shadows in that picture... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swirly, linear shapes are incredible! Love these greens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the unique subjects you chose for this! I think my favorites are the glass and the elephant! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that ferry station blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have a whole set of those little jade elephants - so cute - but never thought to include them among my greens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the elephant photo. You compose photos differently but they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete