Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rainy Day... Fair

Toronto has one of the largest fairs in North America every summer. The one pictured here is one of a series of traveling fairs that comes to the nearby mall.


My granddaughter is still too young for these rides but they are always fun to watch!

I love the art deco styling of some of the older rides!



Always colourful!

We had a wonderful time with our little family last week, they have returned to their home and we to our usual routines...
We will visit them next in August for the 1st birthday celebration!

3 comments:

  1. I love the photographs - especially the three of the ferris wheel. Funfairs are odd - I am attracted to them, but in a way I find them quite depressing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are beautiful - I love funfairs but many of them are not so pretty!

    Glad you had a lovely time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Art deco styling! Here in Durban we have a lot of Art Deco buildings, which I have really grown to appreciate!

    ReplyDelete