Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CW Blue

Blue Lines








Laundry Blues!

13 comments:

  1. Oooo such rich, deep blues! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the power lines shot and AMEN to thelast one. Laundry blues are never ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blues. hard to pick a favorite! i love the blue lines. and the laundry...laundry gives me the blues!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So vivid and imaginative! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the line and texture in the first shot...but the laundry mosaic is the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant. I love how you made the mundane chore of cleaning so bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, love the patterns...and doesn't laundry give us all the blues?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great glasses, I love that rich blue colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe I can remember your take on washing and the housework will seem so much more beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again, such beautiful forms as well as colour! I love the one of the power (or phone?) lines against the sky and I have to agree with others, laundry never looked quite so appealing before :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the blues in the first picture! your other pics are very interesting- the power (?) lines one is cool and the laundry one took me a moment...and then, i giggled after reading the other comments...laundry blues! that's funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy to have discovered your blog through color week, your photos are brilliant.

    They're all great, but I must agree with the others, the laundry blues is my favorite! And truly what I think color week is about: finding the color in your everyday.

    ReplyDelete