Thursday, May 20, 2010

CW2010 Purple

I'm a bit late posting today...things come up. 



My flowers are starting to bloom!


 Purple Perennials





Purple a plenty
In this mosaic are a few things from around the house.
Except for the purple vase- the glass pieces are my designs.
The cushion in the top row we picked up in Africa.



10 comments:

  1. i love all of your purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've not seen so many beautiful purple flowers in one garden before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...i love the chive blossoms too...they have kind of a silvery sheen and well they look so happy! love all your garden colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got a flower bouquet with chives in it and now I can't get enough of them. You have so many. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The iris... oh joy! I'm so missing some garden space now that the weather is getting a bit nicer, so thank you for sharing yours! And all your purple glass is just beautiful... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, it's all about the chives, really great~

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely purples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Love the last picture, your designs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all your purple flowers, I am jealous, your garden is way ahead of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love this mosaic! You even make an oninon look delicious. Gorgeous! Golds look wonderful with purple, don't they?

    ReplyDelete