I love your middle column, especially the top photo. How delightful! And funnily enough, I was craving dried apricots on Monday (too bad it wasn't yellow/orange day then).
your collage is amazing!! omg! my favorites are the dishes, and i am really liking the ships! thanks so much for the anniversary wishes! much appreciated!!
What a delightful mosaic - so rich and warm. And I love the sailboat painting!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love how you've presented these!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
xo
Andrea
I wish we could be sharing a cuppa! And you've also made me wish I had some dried apricots in my cupboard as I'm suddenly fancying one...
ReplyDeleteI love your middle column, especially the top photo. How delightful! And funnily enough, I was craving dried apricots on Monday (too bad it wasn't yellow/orange day then).
ReplyDeleteKeep up the awesome colour hunting!
Oh what a wonderful collage! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteyour collage is amazing!! omg! my favorites are the dishes, and i am really liking the ships! thanks so much for the anniversary wishes! much appreciated!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your colour collages! Loving your dried apricots and ship painting especially :-)
ReplyDeleteyes! beautiful collage! i am loving the color of the apricots.
ReplyDeleteYour collages are so spectacular, not only because you have the one-color theme, but because you fuse all the other colors in so subtle-y...Yummmmm
ReplyDelete